- Organic Red Seedless Grapes $2.49/lb
- Organic *Local* Spinach $1.99/bunch
- Organic *Farm Direct* Raspberries $2.79/half pint
- Organic Broccoli $1.29/lb
- Larabars, assorted flavors $ .99 save $ .50 each
- Westbrae Organic Beans, 25oz $2.39 save $ .90
- Luna & Larry's Coconut Bliss, asst. flavors $4.69 save $2.30
- Way Better Chips, assorted $2.39 save $ .90
We are Alberta Cooperative Grocery.
Alberta Cooperative Grocery offers a wide range of produce, bulk foods, baked goods, dairy, deli, spirits, wellness products, household items, and groceries with an emphasis on the local and sustainable. Our buying guidelines keep us focused on providing the best possible products for our shoppers, while our mission values community,education, diversity, and cooperation.
Be an Owner! Anyone can join.
Alberta Co-op is a community-owned cooperative grocery store. This means that anyone can become an owner — even you!
When you become a member-owner of the Co-op, you join a community of people who care about food and work together for positive change. As a member-owner, you hold us accountable to the community we serve and assure that we stay true to our mission by voting for major changes in the co-op and electing board directors. In return, owners receive a share of the Co-op’s profits returned in the form of register discounts.