Join Our Co-op!
As a cooperative grocery, we’re owned by our members. Anyone can join and become a co-owner!
As a member-owner, you hold us accountable to our mission and give input on our priorities. Cooperative groceries exist to serve our member-owners, meet their needs, and fulfill the mission that owners have agreed on. You can vote and run for our governing board, and approve any major changes to the organization. Member-owners join a community of people who care about food and work together to create positive change.
In appreciation for your involvement, member-owners also have an opportunity to share in the financial success of the store. You receive discounts at the register, on case orders, at sister organization businesses, and through special Owner Appreciation Days and coupons.
- You are a co-owner of the store and receive a vote in major co-op decisions
- Discounts at our Sister Organizations
- 2% discounts on all your purchases at the register
- 10% discounts on case orders and special orders
- Extra discounts during special Owner Appreciation Events
- Participate as a working owner or serve on the board
- Ensure your neighborhood grocery store continues, thrives, and meets your needs as a member-owner!
How to Join
It’s quick and easy to join: just ask your cashier for an application and make a payment toward your refundable owner share.
You can pay your $180 equity share in one payment or through a payment plan. There are a variety of flexible payment plans available, including as little as $15 to start. Just ask about a plan that works for you. These equity shares not only make you an owner, but also build the coop’s equity so that we can meet our vital needs, like purchasing new equipment. Our goal is to be as member-financed as possible.
Once you make your first payment, you are a member-owner and are eligible to receive all member benefits. Any equity you’ve paid toward your share is entirely refundable.
Want to know more?